Just give us a call on 0800 329 111 and we’ll help you resolve your printer issue over the phone straight away.
If required, we’ll send an Approved Brother Service Technician on-site to your premises to get your printer working again. With Brother we are truly “at your side”.
How do I take advantage of Brother’s 3 year warranty upgrade?
A. If you buy an extra set of genuine consumables when you purchase your machine, your warranty will be upgraded from 12 months to 36 months onsite.
B. If you buy and continue to use Genuine Brother consumables you will automatically receive a free upgrade to 36 months onsite warranty (from the date of machine purchase).
Simply by purchasing Genuine Brother Consumables your warranty is extended to 36 months, where you will have: 3 YEARS Access to our 0800 329 111 local helpdesk number, and 3 YEARS onsite repair service – where an Approved Brother Service Technician will come to you if we cannot resolve your problem over the phone.
Genuine Brother Consumables Offer terms and conditions.
1. Consumable is described as toner for laser machines, ink for inkjet multifunctions, and fax consumables for use in fax machines, which are purchased for the use in the machine.
2. Please keep a copy of your proof of purchase for both your printer or fax and any subsequent consumables purchases.
3. Participants in this promotion must be resident in New Zealand and all participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Brother International (NZ) Limited (Brother) will make provision for the service and/or upgraded warranty, to be made available to the customer stated on this form.
5. You will not receive any notification that you now have access to the upgraded warranty or 0800 Free Phone service, therefore it is important you retain a Copy of your purchase receipt and subsequent consumable purchase receipts.
You may need to present this form in the event of a warranty claim.
6. The criteria for qualifying for the warranty upgrade and/or the Free Phone 0800 329 111 service are listed above.
7. Brother reserve the right to refuse any additional warranty or phone service offer should we determine that you are not eligible to claim these offers either as a result of deficient information or fraudulent representation of information needed to determine whether a claim upon these services is valid or not, or should we determine that the period to successfully claim these services has expired.
8. You will not have access to these services or be able to claim on any upgraded warranty offering until Brother are satisfied that your claim meets the relevant criteria for a valid claim and Brother has viewed all evidence reasonably required by Brother for a valid claim.
9. To qualify for this offer the participant must have purchased a Brother machine and/or consumable from a participating, authorised Brother retailer and retain the original receipts for future verification.
10. This offer is valid only for purchases made within New Zealand.
11. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that information and evidence reasonably required by Brother to assess the validity of a claim upon the services offered, is provided for claims to be processed.
12. This offer is subject to the continued use of Genuine Brother Consumables. Should you make a claim against your onsite warranty upgrade and upon inspection, third party consumables are discovered, you may void your warranty and will be liable for the call out fee.
13. This offering is subject to Brother’s standard terms and conditions relating to warranty which can be viewed in full at www.brother.co.nz. For onsite warranty claims where the machine is over 30 km from an authorised Brother service centre, you will be liable for the additional travel costs.
14. All Brother decisions are final and this offering cannot be used in relation to other goods and services.
15. Brother will not be liable for any failure to fulfill this offer owing to circumstances reasonably beyond its control.
16. Brother will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature however caused or sustained by any participant in relation to this offering.
17. This promotion is governed by New Zealand law.